Friday, May 16, 2008

Thing #23 - Wrapping up

I loved the Web 2.0 awards and I love Listen NJ. I will certainly use those again.
Being that I am not a techie and don't really want to spend too much time on the computer, I found most of the other stuff a bore. Overall, this was a good experience int hat I can keep up with my children as they get more and more computer literate. I will come back to some things that I thought would require more time to REALLY understand. Didn't like the Sandbox or google docs and found some of the podcasts excruciatingly painful.
Overall though... great idea and please do it again int eh future.

1 comment:

Musings with a Purpose said...

"...and don't really want to spend too much time on the computer...."

Who's kidding whom, Jenn? No one else in our office can whip around a keyboard faster than you! :)