Monday, May 12, 2008

Thing #15 - Web 2.0

Ok, so first of all, I think that Rick Anderson is a little out of date referring to customers as patrons. It's a really outdated term, especially fo rsomeone extolling the virtues of Web 2.0. That being said, he makes some good points about the "customers of tomorrow". I agree that we need to change and keep up witht he times in our knowledge of the internet and resources, which is probably why we are doing these 23 things. I also agree with Chip Nilges that we need to access the knowledge base of our customers, but I don't have the answer(s) as to how to do that. Our teens are probably our greatest resource!!! Honestly, I didn't understand much about what Dr. Wendy Schultz wrote and it really did sound like a foreign language to me.

No comments: