Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thing #14 - Technorati

I started with the link for popular blog searches and tags and found absolutely nothing of interest. I don't care about Star Trek, Star Wars or any of the new superhero movies. I'm not a gadget girl so nothing really grabbed me. The more of these "things" I do, the more I realize how much I am "outside the inner sanctum". In my day (I've always wanted to be able to say that) people who were Trekkies were nerds or geeks and you expected them to show up at Wizard World wearing an Imperial Stormtrooper costume. Now that I married one (except for the costume - I have accompanied him to Wizard World!!!) I can see how right I am. All of this technical stuff is kind of boring to me and that is what I learned from the popular blog searches link. I would rather be outside at the park or skydiving than spending that much time on the internet!!! That being said...I'll post more when I am done with this thing.
So I type in Library 2.0 and the first blog I get is "A NEW AGE FOR MOBILE PHONES BEGINS; HTC UNVEILS ‘TOUCH DIAMOND’. Not quite sure what that has to do with Library 2.0. Then I found out that even if books aren't at rick, librarians are, according to Steven Abram.

No comments: