Monday, April 28, 2008

Thing 12 -

NetLibrary - I love this. It is great for training research while I am working so I don't have to get up and go find the books I need out in reference. It's bad too because I end up sitting longer and longer periods of time and forgetting to do things like stretch, go to the bathroom, etc. I looked up performance management and found everything I was looking for.

Worldcat - This is great too. I can find out where I can go to get "free" Dvd's that we might not have here. I looked at the Reviews section to find there was nothing there. Guess if people don't bother reviewing it, you can't see what they thought.. well, duh!!! I also found out that Viggo Mortensen wrote a book that is available in Australia or New Zealand. He's not only good looking and a good actor, but an author too. Let's get him in for a book talk!!!!! Please???

No comments: