Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thing #11

I took the tour around Library Thing. I couldn't create an account because my system clock was wrong as cookies weren't lining up or something else ridiculous like that. Guess cookies are bad after a certain time? I mean, good gravy, there is never a bad time for milk and cookies. Maybe that was the problem... there was no milk?
So anyway, I am not a fan of sites like this. Maybe it is because I am not a librarian? I don't really care what other people think of what I read and I don't like to recommend what I like to others. I have never done well in book discussions because I guess I don't read things for the same "meanings" that others do. I just want to read what I think is a good book. Could be a romance or a biography or a magazine... Here is my link http://www.librarything.com/work/74521#members
My daughter loves Brown Bear and Baby Bear and Polar Bear and the other (can't remember the name). THere were mamber tags adn reviews. Didn't see any discussions though.

No comments: