Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Thing #10 -Technology Post

OK, so I love Google Earth. I really wish they would update their sattelite picture (s) though. I mean, c'mon, my house has been built for almost 3 years now and the google earth still shows a field of trees. I love that you can "visit" the Grand Canyon and see the 7 wonders of the world, but the pictures are kind of old and can be extremely distorted. What do I expect? I am not quite sure exactly what I expect; maybe I expect too much? If satellites can take pictures of license plates, surely they can take a clear picture of a big building?
I'm not even sure this qualifies as technology blogging, but Google Earth IS technology and I am blogging about it, so there!!!

1 comment:

OCL Web Things said...

Definitely counts as technology blogging. I love zooming around the earth, and I agree it would be nice if the pictures were updated.
~kk